Dear customer, thank you so much for thinking about coming back out!
We have been open for a few months now with our new Covid protocols in place, we have had really positive feedback from our customers, telling us that they had a lovely time and felt safe!
We are really looking forward to seeing you… We would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that your safety, and the safety of our staff is our top priority.
We have designed some new rules to keep everybody safe during your visit, please read them carefully before you arrive…
- We are operating by table service only
- The law requires you to wear a mask when you are not sitting at your table (entering/leaving, using the toilets or sanitisers)
- Only leave your table to use the facilities or sanitising stations.
- We have re-designed the inside space so that your group will be at least 1m apart from other groups
- Our new operating hours are 10am – 10pm, but we expect to extend them soon
- We are only accepting Contactless Card Payments or Apple Pay
- Arrivals will be staggered so please keep to your time slot
- Sanitiser is available at the entrance and throughout the building, please use it!
- For staff safety there will be no service at the bar, it is table service only
- Your booking slot is for up to 2 hours and it is for food and drink
- If you feel a little poorly, hot or think you might be loosing your sense of smell…please wait until you feel better
- Dogs are welcome as ever, but they must stay on the floor close to the table you are seated at
Please use the link below to book your table. On sunny days we have additional capacity outside and we sometimes have space for walk-ins, you can call by the door and see if we can accommodate you. You can use the the booking system even if it is a last minute booking! We are currently working with a small team, it can be hard to get to the phone or reply on social media.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK A TABLE
A few people have booked a table and not turned up, operating on 50% of our capacity is not an easy situation and we do need to be using every table we have. No worries if you need to cancel, but please let us know by using the link in your confirmation email!
Otherwise lets eat, drink, be merry and a little more normal!
Please do get in touch with feedback for us if you spot anything that you think we could do better or differently – we are all in this together!