It’s the time of year to celebrate all things plant-based.
Here at Ernest we love all things sustainable and have plenty of delicious options for our plant-loving friends all year round!
For those of you who are enjoying veganuary... have some halfway inspiration from us, in the form of our top vegan throwbacks from last year.
1. Possibly our FAVOURITE of 2019! Roasted cauliflower with Romesco (Roast Red Pepper & Almond Sauce), Wild Rice, Crispy Chickpeas, Fresh Coriander & Red Amaranth.
2. Red Lentil Daal with Paprika Almonds, Pomegranate, Black Onion Seeds, Coriander, Parsley & Parsnip Crisps.
3. Oven Roast Courgette with Pickled Asparagus, Radishes & Fresh Herbs
4. Pan-fried Tenderstem Broccoli with Avocado, Green Pepper & Cucumber Salsa. Topped with Flaked Almonds & freshly milled Black Pepper.
5. Homemade Baba Ganoush, Smokey Aubergine Dip made with Lemon, Tahini, Garlic & Olive Oil. Topped with Pomegranate, Crispy Chickpeas, Parsley, Amaranth & Coriander.
You can pop in and enjoy delicious plant based food with us this month, next month & all year round! (Don’t forget about our amazing VEGAN Breakfast too!)
Check out our current menu HERE
To book a table with us Call on 0191 26o 5216
OR click HERE